Sunday 29 January 2012

Company style

So recently ive really been loving Company magazine, but when they released a new look for the magazine this month the articles that went with it were of such amazing standard!!
This bit for me me really was the icing on the top of the cake. They  are such gorgeous Spring pieces and i think they would be good to bring some colour and life to any outfit. My favorite skirt is the pink one because it looks so soft and reminds me of marshmallows which is cool cause i love marshmallows!
This is one of my skirts that is similar to the skirts in the magazine. For me fashion is about being creative and having fun and not following the trend word for word. All the pictures of the skirts in the magazine have a bit of an edge which the shoes gives them but today im going to wear my skirt, white top, pumps and a brown cardi  for the softer, gentler look
Georgia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment